Website Freedom Heating & Cooling
Residential Service Plumber Job Details Near Fort Wayne, IN
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of residential plumbing tasks and provide excellent service to our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing family-owned & operated company that truly invests in their employees and provides training and growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Complete in-home plumbing service calls.
- Consistently represent yourself as a professional and “industry knowledgeable” which will in return lead to new referrals and repeat business!
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products, provide the right service, and create that “You’re my go-to company” relationship.
- Love explaining equipment to customers.
- Always maintain a clean, organized job site and truck.
- Be excited to participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and company events.
What Does It Take?
- Working Knowledge of Local Plumbing Codes
- Indiana Journeyman License (or Working to Obtain)
- Strong Desire to Grow and Develop into a Team Leader
- A Clean, Safe Driving Record, Background Check, and Drug Screen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Top Compensation Package
- 401k w/Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Personal Time Off (2 Weeks to Start)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Plans
- New or Like-New Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Pay
- Company Events & Parties
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Plumbing License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Freedom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.