Website Freedom Heating & Cooling
HVAC Service Technician Job Details Near Fort Wayne, IN
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to efficiently undertake a variety of service-related tasks and provide excellent service to our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing family-owned & operated company that truly invests in their employees and provides training and growth opportunities.
HVAC: 2 years (Required)
EPA Type II (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
What You’ll Do
- Complete in-home HVAC service calls and gets the job right the first time.
- Establish customer rapport to offer the right solutions, provide the right service, and create that “You’re my go-to company” relationship.
- Always maintains a clean, organized job site and truck.
- Be excited to participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and company events.
What You’ll Need
- Knowledge of Local HVAC Codes
- Ability to Make on the Job Decisions
- 2+ year’s Residential HVAC Experience
- A Clean, Safe Driving Record, Background Check, and Drug Screen
- EPA Certification (NATE is a plus, too!)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 2 years (Required)
- EPA Type II (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations