Website Freedom Heating & Cooling
HVAC Install Lead Job Details Near Fort Wayne, IN
(Guaranteed 40 Hours, Up to $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!)
- Do I work for a company that isn’t compensating me for what I’m worth?
- When was the last time my company offered me continued educational and growth opportunities from experts in my field?
- Does my work offer me a long-term career or just another job?
It may be time for a change! Freedom has been in business for 35 years and is Indianapolis’ leading Plumbing and HVAC company. We’re family-owned and operated and take pride in being the best place to work. This is backed up by being placed on the Indy Star’s Top Workplaces list 5 years in a row…and counting!
What You’ll Do
- Consistently represent yourself as a professional and “industry knowledgeable” which will in return lead to new referrals and repeat business!
- Build a healthy relationship with field leadership, and peers.
- Maintain a complete understanding of diagrams, blueprints, and spec sheets to properly install equipment and can draw simple diagrams.
- Love explaining equipment to customers.
- Have a good set of hand tools, gauges, scales, gas manometer, torches, etc.
- Properly run metal/duct board trunk lines, PVC flues, and b-vent metal flues.
- Set new furnaces, air handlers, and outdoor equipment.
- Be able to install it all! Return drops, filter racks, media filters, four-piece duct board transitions, four-piece metal transitions, humidifiers, and UV lights…just to name a few!
- Fire off, set up, and troubleshoot new equipment.
What You’ll Need
- Proven Track Record in Heating and Cooling Systems
- 2+ years of Experience
- Strong Desire to Grow and Develop Your Team.
- Clean, Safe, Driving Record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Top Compensation Package
- Up to $2,500 Sign-On Bonus (Based on Experience)
- 401k w/Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Personal Time Off (2 Weeks to Start)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Plans
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
- Voluntary Accident Coverage
- Virtual Teladoc Appointments
- Tool Account
- New or Like-New Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday Off
- Bereavement Pay
- Top-Notch Professional Training
- On-Site EPA Certification Proctor
- On-Site NATE Certification Proctor
- Company Events & Parties
- Community Outreach Events
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Please apply through our confidential interview process! Come join our growing company and have the best earning year of your career.
Freedom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.