Website Freedom Heating & Cooling
Dispatcher Job Details Near Fort Wayne, IN
- Do I work for a company that isn’t compensating me for what I’m worth?
- When was the last time my company offered me continued educational and growth opportunities from experts in my field?
- Does my work offer me a long-term career or just another job?
It may be time for a change! Freedom has been in business for 35 years and is Indianapolis’ leading Plumbing and HVAC company. We’re family-owned and operated and take pride in being the best place to work. This is backed up by being placed on the Indy Star’s Top Workplaces list 5 years in a row…and counting!
What You’ll Do
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient and quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of field technicians.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior leadership.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues, and promoting and Freedom as the top Home Services company in Indiana.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, efficient service.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s whereabouts, providing an estimated arrival time.
- Honesty/Integrity: Earns other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty.
- Efficiency: Evaluates progress and success against performance standards.
- Professionalism Reacts well under pressure and acts respectfully in a working relationship with others and can maintain calm under pressure.
- Communication Possess: Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactivity: Thinks in terms of desired outcomes, not just reactive, quick solutions. Finds ways to turn the ideal into reality. Experiments with new ideas, methodologies, and procedures.
- Planning/Organization: Capable of organizing and prioritizing plans and work activities. Uses time efficiently. Develop realistic action plans.
- Teamwork: Experience in working in a team environment.
What You’ll Need
- Ability to work a varied shift schedule that could include a weekend shift, never over 40 hours a week
- Highly Organized
- Exceptional Follow-Through Abilities
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Team Player with High Integrity
- A Clean, Safe Driving Record, Background Check, and Drug Screen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Top Compensation Package
- 401k w/Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Personal Time Off (2 Weeks to Start)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Plans
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
- Voluntary Accident Coverage
- Virtual Teladoc Appointments
- Tool Account
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday Off
- Bereavement Pay
- Top-Notch Professional Training
- Company Events & Parties
- Community Outreach Events
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Freedom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.