Website Freedom Heating & Cooling
Customer Service Representative Job Details Near Fort Wayne, IN
- Do I work for a company that isn’t compensating me for what I’m worth?
- When was the last time my company offered me continued educational and growth opportunities from experts in my field?
- Does my work offer me a long-term career or just another job?
It may be time for a change! Freedom has been in business for 35 years and is Indianapolis’ leading Plumbing and HVAC company. We’re family-owned and operated and take pride in being the best place to work. This is backed up by being placed on the Indy Star’s Top Workplaces list 5 years in a row…and counting!
- Respond to incoming calls, emails, and text messages in a fast-paced, high-volume environment from customers, field technicians, and the general public.
- Use expertise to build strong healthy relationships with our customers, inform them of all benefits of doing business with Freedom, and creating an open and accessible communication route.
- Maintaining a high level of data entry accuracy when inputting information taken from customers.
- Assisting in outbound calling to meet company appointment needs.
- Meeting all quantitative and qualitative standards established for the department and the CSR role, including acceptable standards, call availability and call quality.
- The introduction and closing of active promotions, service agreements, and any additional services that we provide.
Who You Are
- Punctual, ready to greet customers at the start of your shift!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, organized, problem solver with keen attention to detail, ability to multitask, dependable.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Career minded, eager for both personal and professional growth.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Must have strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity.
- Top Compensation Package
- 401k w/Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Personal Time Off (2 Weeks to Start)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Plans
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
- Voluntary Accident Coverage
- Virtual Teladoc Appointments
- $250 Tool Account
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday Off
- Bereavement Pay
- Top-Notch Professional Training
- Company Events & Parties
- Community Outreach Events
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
Freedom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.